With over 30 years of experience, Julienne continues to offer the very best in service, quality and selection of house made foods. We have a reputation for overall excellence, and that certainly applies to our Gourmet Market Sales Staff. We invest in applicants by means of a thorough, 2-week training program with a dedicated Training Manager, after which we time we mutually decide the outcome.
The position requires an extremely high level of customer service in assisting customers with food and merchandise selections, plus tending to the pristine look of the Shop.
AT A GLANCE
Hours: up to 40 hours
Lunch: included – for full time employees
Pay: Up to $15 DOE
Requirements and responsibilities:
- Accurately packages and rings up orders.
- Answers phones, takes orders, provides complete information in a polite and professional manner.
- Greets and engages with customers regularly and sincerely. We expect you to greet customers by name, to remember their preferences, and to be helpful –not just an order taker. We expect you to be well spoken and poised…and a generally happy person! We can train you on the Julienne specifics, but your personality is likely already set….
- Displays merchandise properly in the case in an appetizing fashion. Keeps all areas Clean and Tidy throughout the day.
- Packages, restocks and rotates food properly for freshness and visual display. Restocks and maintains all merchandise displays throughout the Shop.
- Completes the necessary cleaning and sanitation throughout the day, and follows the Opening and Closing checklists, including Register Closing out.
- Interacts with Management daily regarding overall upkeep of the Shop.
- 1 year retail experience
- Glowing references
- 4, 6 or 8 hour shifts, including time behind the counter as well as labeling, restocking, & packaging.
- 7am-8pm, Monday—Friday
- 7am-6pm, Saturday
You won’t go hungry….we offer a variety of cold salad options free, but purchased food is at a discount.
Shared tips: Our customers are generous and recognize good service.
Benefits include: subsidized medical insurance, vacation, bonuses – subject to management discretion.
Parking is free.
Pay: minimum wage during 2 week training, up to $15 based on proven productivity and assessed contribution.